Notifications
Clear all

My vision for this community

4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@alantutt)
Topic starter

As I type this, I have just recently installed the software to host these forums, and have not yet announced the new PowerKeys Publishing website to the world.

I haven't even imported members who previously joined through the last incarnation of the website.

I've learned that building a community takes time, yet how it starts is incredibly critical to its success or failure.

For this reason, I want to share my vision with you, and hopefully, you'll join me on a journey that will make this the best community for learning about manifesting.

The vision I have set, and am directing my focus to manifest, includes thousands of members who enjoy helping each other master the skills of manifesting and beyond.  We will be starting small, and it is my job to make this website so incredibly valuable and easy to use that everyone is thrilled to invite everyone they know to join as well.

As a business-person, I know that offering partners a cut of the revenue through an affiliate program is one way to get the word out.  However, I also know that if the "product" itself (course, system, website, community, etc.) isn't good, even affiliate partners won't grow a community as large as I'd like to see it become.

Part of my vision includes real, tangible results for everyone who studies my courses, uses the support systems, and participates in community discussions.  I have work ahead of me here, as I know the courses themselves could be improved, and a greater variety of guided meditations and hypnosis sessions will also be good.

Beyond the basic points system, which can help students keep track of their progress through the material, and may help motivate them to continue, I'm also planning to have monthly challenges that members may choose to accept or ignore.  Those who accept them will set a personal goal for the month, and those who reach their own goals will be rewarded.  As as these challenges become more challenging, the rewards will also grow as well.

This lead to my vision of masses of students graduating from these courses with proof of their ability to manifest their desires, which will also help to establish scientific evidence of the Power we all know exists.

In short, my vision is the change the world, giving everyone a deep understanding of the Power they have to get anything they want without having to deny others the same opportunity to get what they want.

I fully agree with Zig Ziglar who said, "You can get anything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want."

Feel free to let me know what you want from this website, from this community, and I'll do whatever I can to help you get it.

Posted : October 1, 2021 10:35 am
(@mymyoga)

Hi Alan, 

This is an awesome initiative and I know it wont be long til your vision is accomplished. I am greatful to the universe for the opportunity to be able to collaborate and interact with this community. 

Posted : October 10, 2021 12:05 am
(@alantutt)
Topic starter

Thanks, Yathyra.  I feel good about this new direction, so I'm in it for however long it takes.

Posted : October 10, 2021 9:52 am
(@mattsnordlaaw)

Thank you, Alan, for this opportunity for all of us to learn more, share, support and grow. Looking forward to be part of this community 🙂

All the best for you and everyone else in here 🙂

Posted : October 20, 2021 3:41 pm
Alan Tutt reacted