Notifications
Clear all

I'm upgrading my hypnosis skills

3 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@alantutt)
Topic starter

Over the years, I've experimented with hypnosis here and there, and have created a few recordings to help my student members make significant changes using this process.  Generally, the reports have been good, although maybe not as amazing as I'd like them to be.

So, I'm taking some time away from my normal work to dig in deep and really upgrade my skills in this area.  Working with some material from Igor Ledochowski, who is proving to be an excellent teacher.

Maybe I'll even find a way to shortcut the manifestation development process even more.  Not only with better hypnosis recordings, but perhaps also with a better teaching method.

We'll see.  I'm excited!

Posted : March 1, 2023 11:37 am
(@alantutt)
Topic starter

WOW!  I've really had my mind opened to a whole new world of possibilities this past week.

I think the most amazing thing I learned from Igor Ledochowski was a simple little technique for activating the link between our conscious and subconscious minds.  This is something I can add in to the courses here to help folks on multiple levels.

Every so often, I wonder if the time I spent developing psychic abilities might have had a significant impact on my success with manifesting, as there have been a few folks here and there who used my materials without the same level of success.  I now see how I can add one or two exercises that would accomplish in an hour or two what I spent several months doing "the hard way".

Here's a brief description of the process.  It's essentially a creativity exercise.

Start by relaxing and closing your eyes.

Now, as quickly as possible, and without thinking too much, start describing what could be called "A Strange New World".  At this point, it's going to be a complete fantasy, and that's okay.  Just keep talking and describing one thing after another as you create this new world experience.

It's okay if you go completely ridiculous, and may even be better if you do.  Feel free to express ANY idea, including things like air that smells like pineapple, donuts that heal you, machines that record everything and allow you to rewind time to check details you may have missed, or having a body with 6 arms.

When you feel you have opened your creativity to a point where this just flows easily and naturally, then start over, and this time, tell a story.  Describe what the main character (this may be you or someone else) does, who and what they interact with, and what they see as they go through the story.

The important thing through these exercises is to get the conscious mind out of the way and let the subconscious run free.  And don't try to figure out what may happen ahead of time.  Allow yourself to be just as surprised as anyone who would hear you as you speak.  (An audience is optional)

Just 15 minutes of this can be enough to activate the link between conscious and subconscious.  Those who have ignored their subconscious and repressed their creativity and/or feelings may need a little more time. There is INCREDIBLE value in continuing until the ideas just flow like a river.

At this point, you can start using this link for practical applications, such as in creatively solving a problem, doing a psychic reading, or helping a client make new connections within their mind to understand things on a new level.

Something to keep in mind when letting your subconscious help is that it's used to processing TONS of details and filtering them into practical solutions, like keeping your body healthy, maintaining a memory record of things, and keeping you at least relatively sane.  Igor says that when you let your subconscious guide you, every single detail will have meaning, nothing will be truly random, and even if you TRY to screw it up, valuable ideas will come through.

To put this to practical use, just set an intention and elicit a feeling within yourself that resonates with the outcome you wish to produce.

When solving a problem, elicit a feeling of satisfaction and completion, maybe even joy and relief.  The feelings you normally have when you've just solved a difficult problem.  Imagine the finished situation in which the problem has been solved, just as you normally would during a manifestation process.

When you have a clear feeling of the solution and an inner experience of the desired outcome, then ask your deeper mind for help, and go into "creativity mode".  Let the ideas flow, even if you don't understand them.  Probably best to record yourself talking about the ideas as they come to mind.

Later, you can analyze what you said, and find clues that may direct you in the process of manifesting a solution.

This is similar to what I've done for a number of years and have even taught, although this is more direct.  My process was to relax, go into a deep alpha or theta state, then ask your deeper mind for an answer.  Once you have a clear strong link between conscious and subconscious, the deep relaxation step isn't necessary.

In some respects the exercises above serve the same purpose as the creativity exercises I included in the original Keys to Power - Step by Step course from 2003.  At that point, I was letting my deeper mind guide the creation of that course, and this was the 2nd lesson.  The early lessons in that course had the intention of activating the deeper mind through perception, creativity, and memory exercises.

This has been a good reminder of why that was a useful step in the development process.

Posted : March 6, 2023 11:12 am
(@alantutt)
Topic starter

I just added the above exercises to the Divine Dynamics course, in the lesson on accessing Divine Wisdom.

This is the main reason I converted the website to a membership format, so the courses could be updated as we go and everyone gets the updates.

Posted : March 7, 2023 12:48 pm