[Sticky] All of your questions answered here

5 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@alantutt)
Admin
Topic starter

I'm here to help you reach your goals. 

As such, I am happy to answer any questions you have along the way.  Whether there's something in one of the courses that isn't clear, or you want to know how an alternate idea fits in with what I teach, or you're just curious to know how certain ideas work out in practice, feel free to ask anything that comes to mind.

I'll do my best to answer your question fully.

Posted : December 10, 2022 9:53 am
(@traderesonance)

Hi Alan!  I've been a PK member for a long time, I think I first got on board back before Harmonic Prayer was released.  I haven't had much manifesting success, but I'm sure it's due to my lack of application in some way.  I got heavily into the western esoteric/magick tradition as well as astrology in the last few years and have had no luck there, either.  

So I'm excited to address things again from the PK perspective.  When I was very young, I was strongly influenced by 'Word Faith' Christianity, which as you know is a blending of Pentecostalism and New Thought - Mark 11:23-24 is the lynchpin scripture.  But I had zero success while on that path.  Later, as a young adult who underwent a spontaneous kundalini awakening, I strongly renounced my former Word Faith ways, as I was convinced at the time that those teachings were dangerous.  Whether or not they are is of course besides the point -  what matters is that I gave an incredibly strong directive to my subconscious mind that we were totally renouncing it.  I've tried to rescind that inner directive many times over the years, but wonder if my lack of success is due to it still operating under the radar.  I know it will require a proportionate amount of emotional emphasis to program myself to ACCEPT those kinds of teachings. 

At any rate, I just wanted to air that, as it's on my mind.  My first massive failure with manifesting was losing Guitar World's "Win a Double-neck Gibson SG signed by Jimmy Page!" contest in the 8th grade.  I applied all of the tools I knew how to use at the time and failed.  It's no wonder; the goal was too big. I had no experience of small wins to bolster my faith removed link Also, the instructions to stand on Mark 11:23-24 never address the alpha state you need to be in when declaring your intention removed link    So I had a lot of beta-brain efforting going into it - a lot of angst and stress and veins popping.  

I had a question about the hypnosis tracks for Divine Dynamics because I fall asleep when listening.  I wake up sometime before the end, but it's always before you're bringing us back up.  If I were 'waking up' when you're giving a cue, I would think I was just in a deep trance.  But the fact that A) I'm sick B) I'm listening while I'm in bad C) I'm not waking up with any kind of cue, makes me wonder if I need to perhaps do a session of each track where I'm completely awake the whole time. The only thing I remember consciously is that I can do a 10-1 countdown and drop into what I'm guessing is a sufficient level of Alpha to program myself, and then something about a healing color.  : ) 

Thank you for any thoughts you might have!

Geoffrey Garland 

Posted : January 4, 2023 2:21 pm
Alan Tutt reacted
(@alantutt)
Admin
Topic starter

I always feel blessed and honored when I hear someone say they've been with me for so long.  Thank you so much for sticking with me these many years.

And also thanks for sharing some of your history.  That helps me understand where you've been and what may be influencing your current experiences.  I was also heavily into astrology, although for me it was near the beginning, before I really started exploring manifestation principles.  That passage from the book of Mark is also one of my favorites.

One note on this passage, though.  While entering an alpha state definitely helps, it's not actually required.  This is why some of us can manifest things without going into a trance, and be fully in a beta state while doing it.  It all comes from the strength of your belief.  If you truly believe that what you do will produce the results you want, it will, even if there's no logical reason why.  The placebo effect in a non-medical context.

One of the primary objectives of the new Divine Dynamics course is to help you believe in yourself and your ability to manifest your desires.  By approaching this from theta, alpha, and beta levels, using multiple facets of focus, we have an opportunity to "kick start" your faith in a new way.  A way that can overcome any negative programming.

For the most part, if you "wake up" before the end of the hypnosis session, you have most likely heard everything that was said, even if you don't consciously recall any of it.  I would suggest you don't worry about it too much and keep going through the rest of the course, because each piece reinforces the others.

Of course, there's also nothing wrong with listening to the sessions in a fully awake state of mind.  I scripted them to work in that situation as well.

On the other hand, if you're falling asleep during the sessions because you've been pushing yourself and aren't getting enough sleep, then that could potentially interfere with absorbing the material.  The recommendation in this case is to get more sleep and come back to the recordings when you aren't as tired.  Maybe listen to them earlier in your day before you drain your energies.

Personally, I find that diving into the deeper levels of mind gives me a boost of energy, and I will periodically dip in for a minute or two to keep myself going on a long day.

Another possibility (although rare) is when the suggestions in the recording are somehow at odds with your internal beliefs, and your subconscious causes you to "blank out" to avoid addressing the issues involved.  When this happens, it usually means there's more work to do prior, and it has to be done on a case-by-case basis.  If you think this might be the case, then I'll ask you to listen closely to the recording in a beta state, and note down any statements that seem "wrong" in some way, with a note as to WHY you feel they are wrong.  You could send your notes to me directly and I'll take a look and suggest a next step.

Overall, staying conscious at the deeper levels of mind is a skill you develop over time.  The more often you go into the deeper levels, the deeper your conscious mind stays active.

Posted : January 4, 2023 5:52 pm
(@traderesonance)

@alantutt Thank you, Alan!  I hadn't considered the non-necessity of alpha before, so thank you for pointing that out.  I changed my position yesterday to a laying down but slightly inclined posture and was able to be very relaxed, but also track a little better with the recording.  For example, I heard about the Faith symbol for the first time clearly.

Posted : January 6, 2023 10:01 am
Alan Tutt reacted
(@barbara-martin)

Hi Alan!  For some reason I have had a similar problem to the one that Geoffrey has had when I listen to the tape on Feelings in the Divine Dynamics Hypnosis series.  I have fallen asleep and "come to" when the next tape starts repeating the course.  I may have just been too tired and listening too late.  I have listened to it several times with the same occurrence.  I plan to do it over until I stop falling asleep during it.

I finally did complete it once without falling asleep.  After one more time through, I will mark this complete.

This post was modified 1 week ago by Barbara L Martin

Posted : January 20, 2023 10:55 pm