Treasure Map to Online Riches
How long have you been
searching for gold online?
Wouldn’t it help to have a map that will
show you EXACTLY where to find it?
No matter how long you’ve been trying to make money on the Internet — whether you’ve been at it for years, or just starting out — having a guide to help you is a virtual necessity.
If you were out in the jungle, searching for the Inca pyramids, you’d want to hire guides to take you there. That way, you wouldn’t get lost, run out of supplies, or be eaten by wild animals.
The Internet is just as dangerous as any other jungle on the planet. There are “wild animals”, who will lead you astray — off the true path, onto a path of self-destruction. It’s also very easy to get lost, overwhelmed by too many details, too many options, and pools of quicksand that will drag you under as you fight to stay alive.
I know. I’ve been there.
I started my online business on January 10th, 2003. Since that time, I’ve spent many, many hours figuring out what works, what doesn’t, and who to trust.
I’ve seen friends come and go, overwhelmed by too many confusing suggestions from the various ‘gurus’ out there. In fact, I just lost another friend recently, as she reached her breaking point, threw in the towel, and gave up on her dreams.
Especially since I knew I could lead her to the realization of her dreams, if she would only focus on what I was telling her, ignore all the false suggestions she heard everywhere else, relax, and do things one step at a time.
One of the biggest lessons I learned in this experience is that we needed to start over, with the basics, before getting into the details of how to run a business online. We spent far too much time on the details, and not enough time on the basic guiding principles necessary to direct her decisions.
In fact, it wasn’t until near the end when I heard her say, “I guess running an online business is all about marketing, isn’t it?”
Well, duh??? Of course it is!
Soon after this friend gave up, another friend started asking questions about starting an online business. He was asking what niche he should get into, and the little suggestions I gave him didn’t seem to help. He needed more.
That’s when I decided it was time to write an actual report on starting an online business. Maybe not a full ebook, containing EVERYTHING I know, but a short report to help folks get started. Not only would it help my friends, but I could also make it available to others as well.
So I sat down and started to write. I had just spent months reviewing everything I knew, so the words just flowed onto the computer screen as I thought about what my friends needed most.
In 4 days time, I had written about 50 pages of new material. I pulled a number of articles and other pieces I had written previously, and added them to the report. I edited and added more material to bring everything together into a cohesive whole.
5 days after I started the process, I had a product that is more of a book than a report. 135 pages of pure content. As most of my projects, it took on a life of it’s own, with it’s own guiding mission to go out and “save the world.”
The final result (now up to 157 pages of content) is a perfect answer to the question of “How can I strike it rich online?”
Side Note: My friend who reached her breaking point and gave up has now read this new report, and is back in the game, more determined than ever to succeed.
Treasure Map to Online Riches
This report contains the essence of everything I’ve learned during the 8+ years I’ve been in business online. You’ll discover the secrets to several $2,000 marketing courses, and receive step-by-step guidance on what business you should be in, what niche you should target, how to create valuable products, and how to write compelling sales letters.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
The Lay of the Land
The guiding principles you need to understand to find success in any online business. ANY business, for that matter. Once you understand the 3 main “treasure map points”, you’ll have a built-in GPS that will guide you to wealth, no matter what you do.
- What can you realistically expect from an online business
- Why a famous Internet marketer recently lost my trust
- How to create a valuable product in a single day
- How you can make money within your first 7 days
- The core of all online business models
- Why free stuff must be ‘sold’
- Why “build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door” isn’t true
- 3 forms of leverage to maximize your online success
Before you can “strike it rich” online, you need to know where the gold is. This section of the report shows you how to pick a niche where you will be wildly successful. It also shows you how to test that niche and make sure you don’t get taken in by “fool’s gold.”
- The 4 primary business models
- The easiest business model to succeed with, and why
- How to grow a large service-based business
- How to guarantee you’ll be happy in the business you choose
- How to guarantee your new business will be profitable
- What’s more valuable than “conversion ratio”
- How to legally spy on your competitors
Staking Your Claim
Knowing where the gold is won’t be worth a hill of beans unless you stake your claim. In this section, I’ll show you the easy way to build a website where you can make all the money you could ever want. I’ll also show you how to make money WITHOUT a website.
- What type of hosting account to get for your new website
- How to pick a winning domain name
- A single website system that can run almost ANY kind of website
- The 6 pages every website should have
- The perfect “first website” for most people
- How to run multiple businesses without breaking a sweat
- The 4 phases of building a successful website, and what to do in each phase
- Free software to run a profitable e-commerce website
- How to collect payments from customers online
- How to automate digital product delivery WITHOUT a website
- Where to find free, yet valuable, content for your website
- The secret to web traffic that “just happens”
Mining For Gold
No matter how you intend to make money online, you’ll need to take some time to create “products”. These products may be nothing more than blog postings, product reviews, or full-out ebooks and audio programs. This section of the report shows you how to create them with quality and high value.
- How operating a website is like running a saloon in a mining community
- How to find rich, untapped veins of gold
- The 2 questions you must ask when doing research
- Why folks will pay you for information they could get for free
- How to produce an outline that guarantees your product will be easy to write, easy to understand, and valuable to your customers
- How to create high-value products in minimal time
- The ideal first product
- How to promote affiliate programs without cluttering up your website
- 4 strategies to determine what content to give away for free, and what to hold back
- How to give away your BEST content for free and still satisfy your paying customers
- The secrets to viral marketing
- How I got a viral ebook onto 14,000 websites
Refining Raw Gold Ore Into Currency
As evidenced by my friend’s eventual realization that “online business is all about the marketing”, this topic is the most important. Here, I give you the guiding principles of marketing so you’ll always know what types of marketing you want to do, and what types you want to avoid. Use this to measure the viability of any new-fangled marketing scheme that appears online.
I also show you the secrets to several $2000 marketing courses, including Jeff Walker’s “Product Launch Formula” and Frank Kern’s “Mass Control” course. I go further, and give you the core secrets to persuading anyone to do anything, and how to do that in your marketing materials. You get a full step-by-step guide to writing a sales letter that WORKS.
If that weren’t enough, you’ll also see how easy it is to build a large mailing list, where you can make money month after month.
- The core essence behind the $2000 marketing courses
- The 7 main secrets hidden in the $2000 courses
- Why marketing is like dating
- The 8 primary marketing strategies
- Product Launch Model – sequences, pre-launch, etc.
- How to build a large mailing list quickly, and how I used this process to get 1800 subscribers in 2 weeks
- How to be a highly-paid JV broker
- Choosing a good affiliate program – what to look for
- How to shop for resale rights products
- The secret psychology behind all sales and marketing
- Secret mental triggers that defy logic
- The 5 phases of power persuasion
- The 3 levels of persuasion
- The 6 dimensions of personality, and how to sell to each
- How to put your customers into a buying trance with mere words
- Crafting your “Golden Offer”
- Writing sales letters your customers MUST respond to
- How to break into the copywriting field
- How to get paid $15,000 with your FIRST copywriting job
4 No-Website, Quick-Cash Business Plans
Knowing that specific information is more valuable than general information, I’ve added 4 specific plans that will guide you to making your first income within a very short period of time, and even without having a website of your own.
You’ll learn how to make money with custom reports, with resale rights products, as a JV broker, and as a copywriter. All of these plans use material taught in the report, and no other purchases are necessary.
Why You Should Trust Me
First of all, I’ve run my online business for more than 10 years. I’ve created marketing events that have brought in as much as $5,000 a day, and $15,000 a week. It’s not uncommon for me to bring in over 5 figures a month.
Beyond that, I’ve learned from the best. People like Joseph Sugarman, Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy, Bob Serling, Mark Joyner, Corey Rudl, Terry Dean, Jimmy D. Brown, Willie Crawford, Jim Edwards, Yanik Silver, Mike Filsaime, Paul Myers, Glenn Livingston, Paul Hartunian, Fred Gleeck, Jeff Walker, Frank Kern, Eben Pagan, Rich Schefren, and many others.
I’ve bought their materials, studied them, and internalized what they have to teach. I’ve summarized all of it into this report, and it’s now available to you for a fraction of the price.
Resale Rights Included
As an owner of this report, you’ll have the right to turn around and sell it to others, for any price you want to put on it. If you make just ONE sale to ONE other person, for the same price you pay today, this report will be essentially free to you.
A major stumbling block for many people is product creation. The EASIEST solution to this challenge is to purchase the rights to sell a product created by someone else. Here is your chance to get into the game at a very low price.
Or choose one of our memberships …
- Monthly Membership ($49.95/month)
- Annual Membership ($295/year)